For over 200 years, the Reed family farmed the hillsides just south of Cortland along NYS Route 215. For over 100 of those years, the farm was known as Reed's Seeds. When a group of friends moved into "Ma's House" in April of 2008, Don and Carol Reed told them the house had one rule. If the guys ever threw a party, they better be invited.
A little later that year, inspired by the amphitheater-style topography of the front and back lawns, they decided to gather their musician friends and throw their first party. With a nod to the farm's namesake, the first Seedstock came to life.
Seedstock started out a one-day party with a handful of local bands and a couple hundred friends gathered to celebrate. The party grew a little more each year until it eventually bloomed into a weekend-long festival with over two dozen bands, camping and around a thousand people in attendance.
After going dormant in 2020 and 2021, Seedstock is back. And in the spirit of the original party, Seedstock is a one-day party once again with new and old faces gathered on the lawn to celebrate good music, good friendship and these rolling hills of Central New York we're proud to call home.
For the safety of everyone attending Seedstock, we ask that everyone follow this guide of rules and regulations for camping on-site:
We appreciate you respecting these rules for the safety and enjoyment of you and your neighbors. Thank you for staying with us!
Quantities are limited and camping passes will be sold on a first-come first-serve basis.
There are options for tent camping, small RVs and large RVs available as add-ons to your ticket to the fest as follows:
TENT CAMPING (+$10/person)
- Overlooking the rolling hills of Cortland, our tent camping area sits atop the hill and has some of the best sunset (and sunrise) views around.
SMALL RV CAMPING PASS (+$25/vehicle)
- For vehicles with a total length of 27ft or less, there is a designated area for small RVs in the parking area (no hook-ups will be available for electricity/plumbing/water and no dumping of any kind is permitted)
LARGE RV CAMPING PASS (+$45/vehicle)
- For vehicles over 27ft and under 45ft total vehicle length, there is a designated area for large RVs in the parking area (no hook-ups will be available for electricity/plumbing/water and no dumping of any kind is permitted)
- Vendors may request a 10'x10' or 10'x20' space.
- All vendors items are subject to festival approval.
- Spaces will be designated prior to your arrival.
- Power is provided on-site for free.
- Vendors provide tent, signage, extension cords, chairs, tables and lights.
- Vendors may arrive starting at 5pm the day before the festival and must complete setup by 11am on the day of the fest. Tear down must be complete by 11am the day after the fest.
- Vendors receive (1) parking pass and are allowed to camp in their booth or the camping area.
Once vendors are accepted for the festival, you will be required to provide all documentation listed below. Vendors must pay in full before arrival. Fees are $75 per 10'x10' space (10'x20' space = $150).
Upon acceptance into the festival, vendors will be responsible for submitting the following:
Each vendor will receive 2 festival credentials per 10'x10' space. Vendors may purchase additional employee credentials for $25/person.
Those vendors accepted to Seedstock will receive an outline of the necessary paperwork with your acceptance letter.
Seedstock would not exist without the efforts of the community that surrounds it. We consider ourselves extremely fortunate to have so many talented and motivated people willing to lend a hand in all the different facets of organizing and running Seedstock.
Below you will find an application that must be filled out to become a Seedstock volunteer. All volunteers must be 18 years of age or older (minors who are interested in volunteering must be accompanied by their parent/guardian). Volunteer shifts will be filled at our discretion and space is limited.
***All volunteers will be assigned a 3 hours shift by the Seedstock Volunteer Supervisor***
Volunteer responsibilities include:
Volunteers receive (1) festival pass w/ tent camping
Thanks again for helping make Seedstock a welcoming and inspiring experience for all who attend. We couldn't do it without you.
Seedstock has always been a collaboration of people coming together to build positive experiences in the spirit of music, art, and community. We have been fortunate to have the support of many companies and organizations through the years and are always looking for new creative ways to co-promote our fellow advocates of the festival's mission. Not only do our sponsors help us keep the lights on but they also help us keep the ticket cost down so the party can stay accessible and affordable!
Please see below for a list of this year's sponsorship packages. If you have any creative ideas to co-promote or incorporate your branding into the festival beyond the perks listed, please let us know. We'd love to hear them!
- Banner (up to 3'x8') at admissions tent (sponsor provides)
- Large logo on website and social media banners
- Acknowledged on the mic during the show
- Opportunity to set up promotional tent (up to 10'x20')
- Ticket/merch pack: (20) tickets, (20) shirts, and (20) koozies
- Banner (up to 2'x4') at admissions tent (sponsor provides)
- Small logo on website and social media banners
- Acknowledged on the mic during the show
- Opportunity to set up promotional tent (up to 10'x10')
- Ticket/merch pack: (10) tickets, (10) shirts, and (10) koozies
- Name on sponsor signage at admissions tent (fest provides)
- Name listed on website and social media banners
- Ticket/merch pack: (5) tickets, (5) shirts, and (5) koozies
Copyright © 2023 Seedstock - All Rights Reserved.